Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkydi View Post
    what was faulty gps/cpu?
    Last week my Stinger was updating then froze and I sent CPU back to Stinger Australia and Paul sent me a replacement CPU which seems to have a problem with the GPS socket, Paul thinks it's my GPS antenna yet I've never has a issue with the GPS.

Now I'm waiting on the replacement GPS antenna, and truly know could almost bet my life on it being the replacement CPU has a faulty GPS socket.
    Wish Stinger would listen to me about this save me so much hassle install uninstall install uninstall etc etc

It's been a hassle driving without radar detection, let alone the GPS alerts of fixed cameras.

I turned off K until its fixed as I'm driving in city and outer areas.

I've checked the GPS antenna and herd her click in place.

Truly what happens in 3 years when we don't have warranty where is the quality control @Stinger?
    Current CM's installed AntiLaser AL Priority; Radar Stinger VIP front & rear MPHD antenna,
    Retired and sold CM's Beltronics remote XRC+; Surespotter Ls-101; Cheetah C50:
    Testing equipment Laser Stalker laser LZ-1,ultralyte lti 20/20 compact, Radar testing Falcon HR Kband & Stalker Dual SL KA34.7 & Stalker ATR+ Vintage Kustom signals KR-SP10 K 24.150,5watt UHF radio GME TX 31000VP. 50watt Waccom 400MHZ 480MHz cheetah C550 Dash camera Cowan Aw2. Thinkware H50, ( If it didn't capture it it's a Thinkware!)

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,290 Posts
    probs do occur from tt, Paul is a great guy so ur in good hands, Stinger is also the best kid on the block i believe all will come good

Thanks Given
    I agree just a nuisance when it doesn't work
    Current CM's installed AntiLaser AL Priority; Radar Stinger VIP front & rear MPHD antenna,
    Retired and sold CM's Beltronics remote XRC+; Surespotter Ls-101; Cheetah C50:
    Testing equipment Laser Stalker laser LZ-1,ultralyte lti 20/20 compact, Radar testing Falcon HR Kband & Stalker Dual SL KA34.7 & Stalker ATR+ Vintage Kustom signals KR-SP10 K 24.150,5watt UHF radio GME TX 31000VP. 50watt Waccom 400MHZ 480MHz cheetah C550 Dash camera Cowan Aw2. Thinkware H50, ( If it didn't capture it it's a Thinkware!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (09-23-2016)

Thanks Given
    The way stinger is treating people and not fixing things, there will NOT be any more stinger---cause people will not buy their overpriced half working system
    ALP Quint
    Red-Line 2/5/8

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holla For This Useful Post:

awj223 (09-24-2016), curmudgeon (09-25-2016), dinkydi (09-23-2016), melbVt (09-23-2016), shanetrainST (09-23-2016)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by melbVt View Post
    Last week my Stinger was updating then froze and I sent CPU back to Stinger Australia and Paul sent me a replacement CPU which seems to have a problem with the GPS socket, Paul thinks it's my GPS antenna yet I've never has a issue with the GPS.

Now I'm waiting on the replacement GPS antenna, and truly know could almost bet my life on it being the replacement CPU has a faulty GPS socket.
    Wish Stinger would listen to me about this save me so much hassle install uninstall install uninstall etc etc

It's been a hassle driving without radar detection, let alone the GPS alerts of fixed cameras.

I turned off K until its fixed as I'm driving in city and outer areas.

I've checked the GPS antenna and herd her click in place.

Truly what happens in 3 years when we don't have warranty where is the quality control @Stinger?
    Geez, not even testing the product before shipping it out?