Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    Thread started over at.

I will be will to donate some $ to the dev that can resolve this issue

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...t-app-t3454025
    Last edited by shanetrainST; 09-03-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks Given
    Malaysk (who wrote a custom ROM for MTCD) on XDA has been trying to fix this for some time now, with the help of his Russian friends at 4pda.ru
    So far they have been unable to disable the internal bluetooth adaptor and also unable to inject BT USB drivers into the ROM due to the kernel version.
    He hasn't given up yet, but I sincerely don't think its going to happen. The word is that the manufacturers are giving up on MTCD and starting a new SoC using Intel Atom processors and Parrot BT modules.
    So, it looks like MTCC and MTCD are duds that never should have been released. Thankfully, they are rather inexpensive and basically disposable in their price range.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to citrus For This Useful Post:

shanetrainST (09-08-2016)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Malaysk (who wrote a custom ROM for MTCD) on XDA has been trying to fix this for some time now, with the help of his Russian friends at 4pda.ru
    So far they have been unable to disable the internal bluetooth adaptor and also unable to inject BT USB drivers into the ROM due to the kernel version.
    He hasn't given up yet, but I sincerely don't think its going to happen. The word is that the manufacturers are giving up on MTCD and starting a new SoC using Intel Atom processors and Parrot BT modules.
    So, it looks like MTCC and MTCD are duds that never should have been released. Thankfully, they are rather inexpensive and basically disposable in their price range.
    Thanks for the info citrus

I am running malaysk rom, its far better than stock and quicker too.

tested out DSA rom but it was not as good.

I sent him a donation this today, nothing special just 30$ to see if that helps???
    His PayPal is malay_75@mail.ru

Also sent emails to sales@szklyde.com (Klyde) that makes the MTCB and MTCC units with the KLD MCU.
    God knows if they read English but I sent it anyway describing the issue.

I have also PayPal disputed Eonon for lying to me over 30 emails and misleading me about the Bluetooth functionally, they seem to be unwilling to help or cannot as they are just a re seller. They cant even send me the original Rom??
    Last edited by shanetrainST; 09-09-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks Given
    I sent Malaysk nearly $200, as I was one of the very first donators to his ROM, essentially I almost paid for his test MTCD unit entirely. I was that desperate for this bluetooth issue to be fixed. Its nice that you donated as well, but honestly, don't get your hopes up.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    I sent Malaysk nearly $200, as I was one of the very first donators to his ROM, essentially I almost paid for his test MTCD unit entirely. I was that desperate for this bluetooth issue to be fixed. Its nice that you donated as well, but honestly, don't get your hopes up.
    Holy s$it! Big thumbs up

I don't hold to much hope but someone will work it out, just a matter of time

Thanks Given
    I know this thread is a year old now, just curious where things are at? I'm looking at 2 scenarios depending which car I end up with. 1 is the Android connect in the latest Volkswagen discover pro systems and 2. is using this unit https://avinusa.com/avant-3-for-bmw-...on-system.html which I spoke with support who said it uses the latest bluetooth technology and confirmed that it is not a MTCD based unit.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 929 Posts
    I think basically, Shane found that the Joying Intel Sofia units work out of the box ;

https://www.rdforum.org/index.php?threads/61270/
    2 x ALPriority (Quint) with STi-R+ and BT/HiFi/GPS integration | V1C (sold) | Bel RX65 S7 | 2015 Intl Redline Pro-A (sold) | Uniden R3 | Uniden LRD950 (sold) | Stalker Lidar | UltraLyte LRB | Kustom Raptor RP-1 2 x K band, 1 x Ka band antennas | Decatur Genesis-II K band |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to winterbrew For This Useful Post:

Hazey82 (11-13-2017)