Hi, I'd like to propose two suggestions for a future release of the Android ALP Connect App.

1) A tablet optimized version. When using the application in landscape mode (I use an android tablet in my car as the head unit) you cannot see any of the radar alerts. This is because in this rotation mode the Recent Alarms horizontal section is too large and covers the radar warnings and speed and it cannot be resized. See below photo.

2) Automated "clean up" after an alert. The app works great in the sense that it cuts the audio and bring itself into focus when an alert is triggered. The bad part is that it does not “clean up” after itself. You have to constantly hit the back button after every alert to return to what you were doing before the alert was triggered (eg: watching a video). It would be great if an option could be added for a user selectable timeout that would automatically send the Android OS the “back” command to return the focus to the previous application that was interrupted after a pre-determined amount of time.

Name:  alp_resize.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  14.6 KB