Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z062015 View Post
    I just pulled a tape along the contour of the front and it was 25 1/2" between the sensor. It looked like 24 3/4" actually between the inside edges of both sensors. If you think that's the problem I can move them closer together or if it would be better buy another sensor.
    I measure center-of-bubble to center-of-bubble b/c the receiving function is the more critical function in this case.
    That makes you close to 27" & a primary factor I believe.

Thanks Given
    It's around 26 1/4" on the front and 23 1/2 on the back. The bubble is inboard on the front and outboard on the rear. Does it matter how they are oriented? Thanks.
    Last edited by Z062015; 08-31-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks for your help and advice Tom.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Z062015 View Post
    It's around 26 1/4" on the front and 23 1/2 on the back. The bubble is inboard on the front and outboard on the rear. Does it matter how they are oriented? Thanks.
    Bubble orientation generally doesn't matter, the net effect is basically the 1 inch difference in bubble to bubble distance. The bubble is where the receiver is.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by jdong View Post
    Bubble orientation generally doesn't matter, the net effect is basically the 1 inch difference in bubble to bubble distance. The bubble is where the receiver is.
    Thanks. I'm going to remove and re-install the heads and make sure they are closer together and aligned and level. Once I get that done i'll try to get my hands on another dragoneye.