Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 929 Posts
    Yes, confirmed working also on my Gen I mph unit from USA. Follow the video above, and for a Gen I press 'Time/Dist' instead of 'menu'

When going from mph to km/h, you'll also have to press 'min' twice after 'hud light' so that 'kph' appears in the display.
    2 x ALPriority (Quint) with STi-R+ and BT/HiFi/GPS integration | V1C (sold) | Bel RX65 S7 | 2015 Intl Redline Pro-A (sold) | Uniden R3 | Uniden LRD950 (sold) | Stalker Lidar | UltraLyte LRB | Kustom Raptor RP-1 2 x K band, 1 x Ka band antennas | Decatur Genesis-II K band |

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winterbrew For This Useful Post:

melbVt (05-09-2014)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbrew View Post
    Yes, confirmed working also on my Gen I mph unit from USA. Follow the video above, and for a Gen I press 'Time/Dist' instead of 'menu'

When going from mph to km/h, you'll also have to press 'min' twice after 'hud light' so that 'kph' appears in the display.
    Here is the Mannual from STalker https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj...it?usp=sharing

I suggest if you ever need any info about your radar or lidar email them the serial number as long as it is not hot they will happily trade direct with you,
    Even has time distance instead of menu etc ,
    The gun went to applied concepts 2 years ago for service calibration

Great days ahead O happy Days!

Thank You BRD Radarrob and Winterbrew and anyone else I forgot to thank for solving this issue,
    I've downloaded the video and manual and keeping it safe!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by melbVt; 05-09-2014 at 06:26 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

338lm (04-12-2015), BestRadarDetectors (05-09-2014)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by melbVt View Post
    I've downloaded the video and manual and keeping it safe!
    Bit of a bump ...

Melb - have you still got a copy of that video ?

The original is no longer available on youtube, and I never bothered to write down the key press sequence
    2 x ALPriority (Quint) with STi-R+ and BT/HiFi/GPS integration | V1C (sold) | Bel RX65 S7 | 2015 Intl Redline Pro-A (sold) | Uniden R3 | Uniden LRD950 (sold) | Stalker Lidar | UltraLyte LRB | Kustom Raptor RP-1 2 x K band, 1 x Ka band antennas | Decatur Genesis-II K band |

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbrew View Post
    Bit of a bump ...

Melb - have you still got a copy of that video ?

The original is no longer available on youtube, and I never bothered to write down the key press sequence
    Sadly I no longer kept the download,
    I suggest p.m Radarrob,
    Sorry can't be of help I can tell you there is no need to open it.
    Try calling Stalker I've heard they will walk you through process, Tell them you use it for Go Karts track days.
    Last edited by melbVt; 04-25-2017 at 12:25 AM.
    Current CM's installed AntiLaser AL Priority; Radar Stinger VIP front & rear MPHD antenna,
    Retired and sold CM's Beltronics remote XRC+; Surespotter Ls-101; Cheetah C50:
    Testing equipment Laser Stalker laser LZ-1,ultralyte lti 20/20 compact, Radar testing Falcon HR Kband & Stalker Dual SL KA34.7 & Stalker ATR+ Vintage Kustom signals KR-SP10 K 24.150,5watt UHF radio GME TX 31000VP. 50watt Waccom 400MHZ 480MHz cheetah C550 Dash camera Cowan Aw2. Thinkware H50, ( If it didn't capture it it's a Thinkware!)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by melbVt View Post
    Sadly I no longer kept the download,
    I suggest p.m Radarrob,
    Sorry can't be of help I can tell you there is no need to open it.
    Try calling Stalker I've heard they will walk you through process, Tell them you use it for Go Karts track days.
    Thanks - I've already done mine a while back (Gen I, mph to kph), so no problems, but thought it would be good to re-post the info for other members