Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Quick question.. Do the Bee III's in North Australia run something other than 33.8 like they do here in the States?
    Very limited info on NT, till we get a member from that way it will remain unknown

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by shanetrainST View Post
    Cheers melbvt, is there anything I have missed in the lidars guns for Victoria, if you have been hit it will be in your ALP history
    LoL I did 4get to mention! Yes ShaneTrain Laser guns are the most common used in Victoria!

Will look at the types used I believe they use a few atm and are testing too!

Thanks Given
    Multaradar CD is in perth also.I have had a few hits...Using the BelSTIR Plus (M edition).It has the ability to detect MRCD properly

Cheers

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 929 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy64 View Post
    Multaradar CD is in perth also.I have had a few hits...Using the BelSTIR Plus (M edition).It has the ability to detect MRCD properly

Cheers
    Thanks Bundy - I'm assuming it's still on trial, as the Govt Gazette hasn't been amended yet to include it ?

If you have the STi-R+ M edition antenna, the ALP CPU has an MRCD detection option and a distinct alert tone if your using the standard control set.
    2 x ALPriority (Quint) with STi-R+ and BT/HiFi/GPS integration | V1C (sold) | Bel RX65 S7 | 2015 Intl Redline Pro-A (sold) | Uniden R3 | Uniden LRD950 (sold) | Stalker Lidar | UltraLyte LRB | Kustom Raptor RP-1 2 x K band, 1 x Ka band antennas | Decatur Genesis-II K band |

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    what makes the m edition, more sensitive than the NA antenna,

Thanks Given
    From the marketing blurb ;

It features both firmware and hardware improvements over previous models. Warning range of the difficult to detect MultaRadar CD and Redflex (ADG) K-band speed cameras is enhanced.
    2 x ALPriority (Quint) with STi-R+ and BT/HiFi/GPS integration | V1C (sold) | Bel RX65 S7 | 2015 Intl Redline Pro-A (sold) | Uniden R3 | Uniden LRD950 (sold) | Stalker Lidar | UltraLyte LRB | Kustom Raptor RP-1 2 x K band, 1 x Ka band antennas | Decatur Genesis-II K band |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to winterbrew For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (03-25-2014)

Thanks Given
    As far as I know they do not run MRCD in the states.. only here and Europe..The Antenna and interface both have software and hardware changes ..and no they cannot be had via an update..

Cheers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundy64 For This Useful Post:

melbVt (05-08-2014)

Thanks Given
    When WAPOL have invested in nearly 30 No. mobile VPS units in recent years, I find it hard to believe that they will suddenly switch or supplement them with MRCD's any time soon, and go back to a radar based cam solution again.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbrew View Post
    When WAPOL have invested in nearly 30 No. mobile VPS units in recent years, I find it hard to believe that they will suddenly switch or supplement them with MRCD's any time soon, and go back to a radar based cam solution again.
    How many Multanova's did they decommission changing over to VPS? They might approve a few and run a couple to beat the people running LJ's.

Thanks Given
    Yeah, I did think of that. At least the 6-F's were unjammable and very hard to detect (would be easier now with a segged V1C or Redline BS/RDR vertically mounted).

From Delonix's website ;

The Multanova 6F speed camera was the main type of speed camera used in Western Australia up until the end of 2009. Now 30 Vitronics (Poliscan) laser based speed cameras (see below) are replacing the 27 Multanova speed cameras throughout WA.