Close
    Thanks Given

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curmudgeon For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (11-25-2013), melbVt (12-22-2013)

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    That's a good one they have been known also to pop out of the air vents some times when cars have come in for service if they have been out in the bush for a while

Thanks Given
    Kangaroos are my hazard ! Shoo Roo!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (12-22-2013)

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melbVt View Post
    Kangaroos are my hazard ! Shoo Roo!
    Those flying meat sticks Dont like being bounced off a bull bar. 100% they make bull bars for commys but it might not get ya car any cred cruzin round melb with one. I have had shoo Roo's before & electronic version, in my experience the attract them to ya car as I have only hit the while running them

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by shanetrainST View Post
    Those flying meat sticks Dont like being bounced off a bull bar. 100% they make bull bars for commys but it might not get ya car any cred cruzin round melb with one. I have had shoo Roo's before & electronic version, in my experience the attract them to ya car as I have only hit the while running them
    I face 1 up 1 down in a theory I have weird belief,
    Once on way back from Bendigo I seen a pack of them starring at me as I drove past too true I mean they all looked and as I went past they just watched my car it was Hilarious and that was while running the plastic chrome version I wouldn't fit the electronic set Ive herd the same though I testing out the chrome 1's with theory 1 up 1 down will maybe in theory keep 2 away, as roo's will do 3 things 1 run towards the headlights, 2 Run away 3 Pause so I hope that having the theory 1 up 1 down might work I have a few weird theory on many of on off/Rd items and the Shoo Roo's are 1 of them!
    On recent trip Syd to Melb Not 1 roo in sight so there doing there job i hope LOL lets hope No bullbar with the fibreglass front wont wash well vo bullbar is rather ugly on my VT Im blessed to use it at times by choice Im a fussy driver wont drive at sunrise sunset wont take risks etc will back off to 80KM in zones where are likely to encounter Roos especially at night! Anyone like Skippy the Old version not the 90's version! (sorry about size of pic Ive tried to edit it make smaller then remove it sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by melbVt; 12-22-2013 at 06:51 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (12-22-2013), shanetrainST (12-22-2013)

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    ^-Nice looking ride & it looks "fast" just sitting there parked...how much hp & is it a V8 engine ?
    Do your neighbors get angry b/c you use TWO parking spaces ?

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    they can still give you a nasty surprise at day time as well, one just made a mess of my frinds new mazda in day light

Thanks Given

Thumbs up Happy Neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    ^-Nice looking ride & it looks "fast" just sitting there parked...how much hp & is it a V8 engine ?
    Do your neighbors get angry b/c you use TWO parking spaces ?
    Well she is not a V8 due to laws on Probationary Licence Hence I've only held my licence for 1 year! She is a V6 worked she actually in having the gear box changed looking to go for a tip-tonic after burning the last 1 out,

As for Hp I wouldn't know though have the latest results of dyno tune due when the gear box is in!

I'm lucky that neighbours are all cool with the 2 carpark thing as they all come to me for help when there cars are broken down LOL, I cover her with a cover as well to prevent bastards possums from scratching her up, & rest assured I actually got permission!

@ previous address had the body corporate lady demand that she was able to use 2 car spaces & I couldnt feel the love there red rocket! If anyone ever needs me to move my car I do so and live by Peace to All , Life is complicated enough I believe to always be fair and 2 true at that Iam I love all my neighbors and in return they don't hassle me I love all thy neighbours,

Now if you think thats a nice commodore check out triple X body-kits ( Then you see what they can do its amazing )

Com fans check out Melbourne Hooning, Melbourne St commodores!

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    I reckon they only made Holden commodores so everyone would do burnout in em.
    Short clip from a typical Aussie weekend

Last edited by shanetrainST; 12-22-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks Given
    nice car melv very nice
    never had a roo accident myself (always had roo bars and bull bars) come close a couple of times but never quite.