Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Given

Cool New Muti Radar speed device Now verified in melb & Sydney!

Today was in Brighton area giving my car bit throttle when I encountered what 1st i thought was false alert, Then all Kbands 24.100 went 24.140 24.120 24.149 Im stumped if this is fixed to his car or if it is a gun he holds? I'm going to do some investigating, anyone else seen this new multi radar gun? He did take a very good look at me vo thats due to my Hot custom mod car Guys stay safe and keep alert there out to take your hard earned cash i drive alot and have encountered 2 jams 3radar in 2week each time it saved me ,

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 849 Posts
    Radar Guns will operate @ 1 fixed frequency (some a little out of tune ;-), its most likely multi K band falses in a row, like 4 shops with K band door openers in close proximity, happens all the time to me in certain spots.
    Was this Highway or In a built up area? Just out of curiosity what RD you using

Also Hi And Welcome, Its nice to see some more Aussies joining
    Last edited by shanetrainST; 12-09-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melbVt View Post
    Today was in Brighton area giving my car bit throttle when I encountered what 1st i thought was false alert, Then all Kbands 24.100 went 24.140 24.120 24.149 Im stumped if this is fixed to his car or if it is a gun he holds? I'm going to do some investigating, anyone else seen this new multi radar gun? He did take a very good look at me vo thats due to my Hot custom mod car Guys stay safe and keep alert there out to take your hard earned cash i drive alot and have encountered 2 jams 3radar in 2week each time it saved me ,
    if ur jamming, we have a golden rule, dont jam to gun JTG, we always jam before gun JFG, use a kill switch for the power, also the various k freq could be the signal bouncing around and the rd, is ranging the freq

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dinkydi For This Useful Post:

shanetrainST (12-09-2013)

Thanks Given
    Yes I do use a responsible jamming interference time of 3 secs! Now The device wont ever jam radar I've tested this against a k band speed check sign, I recently traveled past the same car in my area and have got plans to snap a photo of it,
    Trust me there is a new radar that I'm going to get a pic of I found where they store the car! I want take pic of it when it left outside station, Its not your usual radar encounter and note I drive past that area each day and never had false alert, I've downloaded police verification data and I'm able to verify location of it as if it was a alarm at factory it clearly shows address and pic usually with the marker showing where k band is coming from ( I've gone and seen the alarm system for myself where the marker is and when i get hit by a car it shows the lane where cop car shot me from using Gps and directional info telling me speed date time hence this info can be in-detail even the frequencies used, Now I agree about them being a tad out tune though so could my radar detector though as we hear from croatia http://www.jenoptik.com/en-mobile-speed-radar-for-speed-enforcement-multaradar-cd, For info I'm using 1st 80ch UHF on Ch 40, Bel STI-R PLUS & the ALPriority Triple latest model!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

curmudgeon (12-21-2013), dinkydi (12-20-2013), Tman (12-21-2013)

Thanks Given
    There is a new Radar type freshly introduced in Europe called the Multaradar CD, it is a sweeping pulse type radar that also measures distance to each vehicle.

http://www.jenoptik.com/en-mobile-sp...-multaradar-cd
    You need the latest STiR M edition antenna to catch this type of radar in any meanenigfull range ahead. It does operate on 24100 +-20 MHz.
    http://www.antilaser.info/
    Enjoy The Power Of Your Car

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antilaser For This Useful Post:

curmudgeon (12-10-2013), RedRocket (12-10-2013), Tman (12-21-2013)

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilaser View Post
    There is a new Radar type freshly introduced in Europe called the Multaradar CD, it is a sweeping pulse type radar that also measures distance to each vehicle.

http://www.jenoptik.com/en-mobile-sp...-multaradar-cd
    You need the latest STiR M edition antenna to catch this type of radar in any meanenigfull range ahead. It does operate on 24100 +-20 MHz.
    Here is some info from dat link fellow friends see its mountable that may mean it was in rear of station wagon possible it has dark tinted windows, Now thats going to be a bit tricky to snap I'm going to have to be a pest a snap a pic when i see it set up next I park D car and go and snap a few pics quickly when i see it out next,
    Wish me luck till then read below compliments to Antilaser! (Thankyou for saving my licence MR ANTILASER I OWE U 1)

MultaRadar CD - Mobile speed radar for speed enforcement

Precise speed enforcement by radar in various locations

Mobile radar unit Multaradar CD zoomMobile radar unit Multaradar CD
    Multaradar CD for mobile speed enforcement zoomMultaradar CD for mobile speed enforcement
    The MultaRadar CD mobile speed radar allows accurate measurement of speed violations in road traffic – very flexible and in constantly changing locations! The features of the precise high-tech radar measurement device satisfy the requirements of the tough and rapid use demanded of mobile radar devices on the road.
    Features
    Rapid mounting
    Accurate radar measurement with immediate evaluation
    Monitoring across multiple traffic lanes
    Night use with flash technology for driver recognition
    Highly future-proof thanks to its flexible system concept

Thanks Given
    Hi AntiLaser,
    Does the R/G or Bluetooth module produce different tone alert in Multaradar CD;

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by L&R View Post
    Hi AntiLaser,
    Does the R/G or Bluetooth module produce different tone alert in Multaradar CD;
    ALP with RG addon and STIR-M antenna produces K band alert sound since it is a K band radar.
    ALPConnect app has special sound for it.
    http://www.antilaser.info/
    Enjoy The Power Of Your Car

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Antilaser For This Useful Post:

L&R (12-10-2013)

Thanks Given

Lightbulb Scanning time if using the Antilaser for radar does this effect our laser defence?

Quote Originally Posted by Antilaser View Post
    ALP with RG addon and STIR-M antenna produces K band alert sound since it is a K band radar.
    ALPConnect app has special sound for it.
    b great if we could chose to jtg fixed unmanned cameras Bet The Antilaser team can build it in , I prefer running the two units 1 laser, 1 radar for k and ka bands pop and as for the add on,
    I plan to test the scanning time etc when I receive mine awaiting arrival now! I hope it doesn't take ages to scan etc it may reduce its defense! Well Lets try her out I hope this comes to work aswell if not better then the AuNZ Bel Stir model, I'm keen to see results
    Mite have make a Meet up weekend event for us Aussies to meet and test our units out socialize with other radar lidar Mod car collecters , Be great to get hands on a spectre3 some laser guns would be great and make some events to test our equipment for leaks and how good our installs really are!
    Maybe round Easter and have to be In Perth to remain legal and avoid cops shutting event down,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to melbVt For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (12-21-2013)

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    hope u gets some piks sounds very interesting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dinkydi For This Useful Post:

melbVt (12-21-2013)