Quote Originally Posted by Antilaser View Post
There is a new Radar type freshly introduced in Europe called the Multaradar CD, it is a sweeping pulse type radar that also measures distance to each vehicle.

http://www.jenoptik.com/en-mobile-sp...-multaradar-cd
You need the latest STiR M edition antenna to catch this type of radar in any meanenigfull range ahead. It does operate on 24100 +-20 MHz.
Here is some info from dat link fellow friends see its mountable that may mean it was in rear of station wagon possible it has dark tinted windows, Now thats going to be a bit tricky to snap I'm going to have to be a pest a snap a pic when i see it set up next I park D car and go and snap a few pics quickly when i see it out next,
Wish me luck till then read below compliments to Antilaser! (Thankyou for saving my licence MR ANTILASER I OWE U 1)

MultaRadar CD - Mobile speed radar for speed enforcement

Precise speed enforcement by radar in various locations

Mobile radar unit Multaradar CD zoomMobile radar unit Multaradar CD
Multaradar CD for mobile speed enforcement zoomMultaradar CD for mobile speed enforcement
The MultaRadar CD mobile speed radar allows accurate measurement of speed violations in road traffic – very flexible and in constantly changing locations! The features of the precise high-tech radar measurement device satisfy the requirements of the tough and rapid use demanded of mobile radar devices on the road.
Features
Rapid mounting
Accurate radar measurement with immediate evaluation
Monitoring across multiple traffic lanes
Night use with flash technology for driver recognition
Highly future-proof thanks to its flexible system concept