Hi all, sorry if this has been discussed before but I cannot seem to find anything when I search. I've got an ALP system with 4 sensors (two front/one rear and a tx in front) as well as the NetRadar DSP radar antenna and a GPS antenna. Everything is connected and I went through the firmware and control set updates and used the configuration tool to further configure everything but every time the system comes on it tells me the GPS antenna is not connected. It is plugged directly into the G port on the controlbox (though I have tried also plugging it into the GPS port on the addon box where the radar antenna plugs into directly) and it makes no difference. I've tried resetting to factory default to let it relearn all the sensors and I get the same issue. I grabbed the statistics file through the iOS app and it shows the following (relevant) info (please note that the rear sensor is not connected as I am waiting for an extension cable):
CPU Hardware version 2
Firmware version 5.4.5
Region North America
Power Cycles 42
Control Set FW version 6.2
Control Set HW version ALPConnect BT
Activated locks not active
Hardware version 2
Connected sensors
Connected sensors (memorized) Front1, Front3
Connected sensors (actual) Front1, Front3
Connected TX sensors (stored) Front green
Connected TX sensors (actual) Front green
Last laser MARKSMAN OR ULTRALYTE
Last radar K-band
Last error
Last warning 5- GPS antenna disconnected

Any thoughts?

I also have another question regarding the use of the Alpconnect app. It seems that when I connect to the system with it, all the audible alerts become suppressed (I can see the alert on my phone but nothing is audible). I have tried changing the speaker setting in the app from default to speaker to HFP (not that I know what the difference is or how to make the system accept the new settings) but nothing changes. It also seems that connecting the app causes both of the LEDs to turn off and stay dark but there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust that.
Assistance would be much appreciated!

L