Close
    Thanks Given

First Steps After ALP Install.

Alright, so I have read Vortex's how-to on his website and also watched his YT video on updating fw, control set, configure, etc.I also checked out BRD's stickies as well. I went out and bought two usb sticks just to update the fw, hifi module, and voicepacks. On the other usb stick, I have the config.alp file. Are these the correct steps after my install is complete:

1. With the vehcle off, the USB stick that has U1234567. bin, UCSTHIFI.BIN, and VOICEPCK.ALP, plug in to the usb port of the control box and let update.
    2. After control box, hifi module, and voicepak update, I do a factor reset.
    3. After the factory reset is complete, unplug the USB stick with the current files and put in the USB stick with CONFIG.alp into the usb port on the control box and let it install alp settings.
    4. After the settings install, unplug USB stick and alps should be ready to go.
    5. Test alps with Prolite.

Both USB sticks have been formatted and wiped. Then I formatted them to FAT32. All the necessary files I was suppose to create have been created and copied to the USB sticks. Do these steps look right? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GlockChevy; 09-04-2017 at 04:22 PM.