Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    Sorry guys I've been down and out, taking a little bit of a break from the forums. I've realized that I really do miss it, and I was itching to get back. I'm gonna commit myself to being more active here and hopefully getting to know you all a little bit better.

It's nice to see you guys welcoming me with open arms, and even nicer seeing all the familiar "faces" around here if you will. Thanks for the warm welcoming. I'm very excited for things to come!
    It's a pretty casual locale & free of drama, but things move a lot slower here w/ this laid back bunch.
    There is where I lived for a year w/ one of my bans !

Thanks Given
    Welcome System. Some parts of Wild Rose Country are pretty nasty enforcement zones. I'll be driving from Jasper to Calgary this summer; anything in particular to watch out for that you're aware of?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to V1Jockey For This Useful Post:

System (06-23-2017)

Thanks Given
    Calgary to Jasper, you'll most likely encounter DragonEye in the parks, along with a TON of I/O. Watch the 90 zone through Banff and beyond, they like to shoot laser at the end of the wildlife overpasses. Besides that, just normal stuff. You won't face much between Highway 1 and Jasper. Luckily, you won't be going up through Edmonton so your chances of encounters are reduced @V1Jockey
    Last edited by System; 06-23-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    It's a pretty casual locale & free of drama, but things move a lot slower here w/ this laid back bunch.
    There is where I lived for a year w/ one of my bans !
    Sorry I didn't see this! A year is crazy. I'd probably just retire from the forums completely. I'm back in like 9 days, and I've got quite the sureprise for everybody! I'm quite excited. I can't see anything on this forum so it's kinda hard to stay active...

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this! A year is crazy. I'd probably just retire from the forums completely. I'm back in like 9 days, and I've got quite the sureprise for everybody! I'm quite excited. I can't see anything on this forum so it's kinda hard to stay active...
    Yeah, the drama got a little outta control on both sides & it took awhile for the damage to fade. Participants finally realized each still had more to offer the community than a house divided, eventually the past was left in the past & burned bridges slowly got repaired.
    lol - you don't have many Posts here so privileges are limited, whereas I've got about the same amount of Posts here as I do on the other Forum. You're not missing much tho', there's not really the "velvet roped" sections here like there is on other Forums & Threads here primarily are on CM topics & not on all kinds of extraneous b.s. subjects.

Doors always unlocked here when your Pardon comes through shortly if you need a break from the hustle n' bustle of elsewhere...or if you find yourself an outcast again.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedRocket For This Useful Post:

dinkydi (06-24-2017), Tman (06-24-2017)