Close
    Thanks Given

Greetings from Alaska

I purchased a GT350 in April and after driving it a few times found that first gear is good for 55 mph and the rest are good for getting me into a great deal of trouble! In come the ALP, after doing some research I found the system to be the top performer in the industry according to all who owned it. I purchased the 5 head laser jammer and integrated radar. I have been installing the system as a DIY project using the information available on the forum (which is very thorough). The only question I could not find an answer to is where to mount the GPS remote antenna, under the dash or on the windshield? Advise would be appreciated. AWSOME product, service, and support!

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticGT350 View Post
    I purchased a GT350 in April and after driving it a few times found that first gear is good for 55 mph and the rest are good for getting me into a great deal of trouble! In come the ALP, after doing some research I found the system to be the top performer in the industry according to all who owned it. I purchased the 5 head laser jammer and integrated radar. I have been installing the system as a DIY project using the information available on the forum (which is very thorough). The only question I could not find an answer to is where to mount the GPS remote antenna, under the dash or on the windshield? Advise would be appreciated. AWSOME product, service, and support!
    Welcome to the Forum. You'll have to experiment by temporarily trying a few spots. Depends on reception within the car, some put it on the A-pillar, others under the Dash, the sun visor, the glovebox, etc. Try to keep keep it out of direct sunlight especially in the Summer.

But then you're in Alaska...does it even get warm up there in the Summer ? - lol

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 911 Posts
    welcome from the warm country