PDA

View Full Version : Any testers in Atlanta?

Eric2575
10-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Hello, hello!!! My name is Eric and I have a 2014 Porsche Boxster S with an ALP (3 up front & 2 in rear) plus STI-R radar. I would like to see if anyone in the Atlanta area would be able to run some tests against my set up. With your guns. I am in Johns Creek, but would be willing to meet up wherever necessary. I am also aware that there should be compensation involved for your time and equipment. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. Take care.

Eric Hasslock
(678) 463-2209
EricHasslock@gmail.com

Nicholat
10-08-2015, 05:18 PM
PM GA SPEED he may be able to help you

SLO
10-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Gaspeed is the man for the job.

Eric2575
10-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Everyone keeps saying PM GA SPEED. I've done that and he doesn't seem to respond. I don't know if he is out of pocket, busy, or not interested. If any of you have an opportunity, please let him know that I am very interested, willing to pay, and available anywhere and anytime. When you put this kind of money into your vehicle, you want to make sure it's performing 100%. Thank you in advance for any help that anyone can provide.

BestRadarDetectors
10-22-2015, 01:58 PM
Everyone keeps saying PM GA SPEED. I've done that and he doesn't seem to respond. I don't know if he is out of pocket, busy, or not interested. If any of you have an opportunity, please let him know that I am very interested, willing to pay, and available anywhere and anytime. When you put this kind of money into your vehicle, you want to make sure it's performing 100%. Thank you in advance for any help that anyone can provide.

Just keep an eye out for GA Meets.. They have a get togethers every few months.

RadarNinja
11-21-2015, 09:11 PM
GA Speed is an extremely nice and selfless guy. I'm sure he just missed your message.

I can't speak about any private testers specifically, but in general, anyone wanting a private test should consider the time, expertise, and equipment costs that are required. Therefore, when reaching out to a tester, it is a good idea to mention to the tester that it's understood that their effort is worth more than a free beer.