PDA

View Full Version : Testing my new system?

SurrealOne
08-05-2015, 10:39 AM
How does one go about getting my ALP system tested without getting a ticket :) I live in Orange County Calif.

RedRocket
08-05-2015, 11:26 AM
How does one go about getting my ALP system tested without getting a ticket :) I live in Orange County Calif.One does so by asking the Cali. guys to attend when they Post a notice of a Regional Meet to be held near oneself. :calm:

pimp-boy
11-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Hi RedRocket, how often do these meets occur and who would actually have available laser guns to verify whether our setup works well? Hoping to install my system in 1.5 weeks and eventually get it tested out first before a LEO does. :) It seems all the resources to test are on the east coast.

RedRocket
11-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi RedRocket, how often do these meets occur and who would actually have available laser guns to verify whether our setup works well? Hoping to install my system in 1.5 weeks and eventually get it tested out first before a LEO does. :) It seems all the resources to test are on the east coast.There isn't a "set" sked as to when they take place. It just happens when local members in your Region just decide to get together for one. Fortunately there are members here from your area who do own some Lidars. Review the Western section Threads & key in on who the owners are who have participated in past events, contacting them will help get an invitation for the next one.