PDA

View Full Version : Voices by Menu ?

Tman
01-05-2015, 10:17 PM
A little sugesstion for the AL team :

Some would like different voice pack , some likes some part but
dont others ...

The ultimate solution would be a fully modifiable voice pack

I dont know if it is possible without compromising the reliability of the system
and the protection against cloning :eyebrows:

But what could be a nice project : a menu of voices = VoxSetup

you select your choices according to sex\volume\rank \lenght\repeat for each item,
exactely as the setup works , download , install ...Voilą :angel:
Not necessarily so exhaustive ....could be very narrow choice for simplicity sake.

Toughts ??

BestRadarDetectors
01-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Is anyone ever happy?

Tman
01-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Me me me ....i cant complain personnally , i am truly happy.

Is anyone ever happy?

Holla
01-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Im happy--Love my ALP and HI-FI with backup B/T :)

BestRadarDetectors
01-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Im happy--Love my ALP and HI-FI with backup B/T :)

Thanks!

Tman... Sorry I snapped at you. We all work extremely hard to give you guys the best product around. It just sometimes seems that there are many that will always find something to complain about no matter how much we listen and implement as many suggestions that we can. There are many projects on the table already throughout this whole year and if anyone has a suggestion by all means use some of the suggestion threads we already have and we will look it.

In regard to custom voice packs I can tell you that is something that will not happen. AL will most likely add different language packs in the future but you will not be allowed to make your own and upload them to the controller.

Vortex
01-06-2015, 11:18 AM
You guys are doing an amazing job. It's really refreshing to have a company that really listens to its customers and to enthusiasts and actually implements requested features quickly! There's lots of other companies in the industry who may take years to implement basic improvements, if they ever do at all. It puts you guys up there with Francky when it comes to fast implementation and because you're continuing to improve so much, it's really setting your product apart in ways beyond "we jam the most guns" to also provide things like "we provide the most customizable interface, easiest ways of upgrading, most useful features, best customer service" and so on which is all important too, especially when people don't have problem guns in the area. I can totally understand how it can get annoying, but you and the fine folks at AL are doing great. The work you're doing only continues to set you guys apart in quality and capabilities.

tawwwd
01-06-2015, 02:10 PM
I think there are NEEDS and there are WANTS and These guys are doing a great job at implementing FORUM suggestions.
Cant start getting too picky.

More than happy with my ALP + HIFI - Its gives me the alerts I NEED; I dont care what it sounds like doing it.