PDA

View Full Version : ALP and STiR Plus purchase help

nomadros
12-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Need a hand here guys. What I want is an ALP 2 head and STi R Plus antenna combo pack. I'm in the EU and therefore need whatever is needed for the EU. Problem I've got is that I can't find anyone selling just the Bel head, so if anyone knows can they please inform me?

What I'm hoping to end up with on my truck is..
2 Head ALP up front with the STIR head and connectors
Cheetah C50 for GPS
My old quad LI at the back. (I'm going to be shooting this through glass hence the 4 heads)
Everything is killed by a Cheetah keyfob stuck on the steering wheel.

I've got the quad LI, ordered the C50 and just need to order up the ALP and Bel head and I need to do this pronto. Obviously, just to make it interesting, the ALP HiFi is arriving, so I'm getting baffled here and am running out of time. Help please. TIA.

PAPACUCU
12-30-2014, 05:27 PM
nomadros
Here is a link to a current Ebay listing for an STiR antenna for sale in Spain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antena-de-repuesto-Beltronics-Sti-R-NUEVA-/121511796995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item1c4aaae103

Please know I have little knowledge and therefore no clue if this will work for you.
But the literati here on the forum should know

If the link does not work search Ebay using this criteria and it will show up after the USA listings
BELTRONICS (STiR, STI-R)

nomadros
01-02-2015, 12:49 AM
nomadros
Here is a link to a current Ebay listing for an STiR antenna for sale in Spain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antena-de-repuesto-Beltronics-Sti-R-NUEVA-/121511796995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item1c4aaae103

Please know I have little knowledge and therefore no clue if this will work for you.
But the literati here on the forum should know

If the link does not work search Ebay using this criteria and it will show up after the USA listings
BELTRONICS (STiR, STI-R)

Papacucu...many thanks and happy new year. I never thought to look on eBay.
Can someone please confirm that if I buy an ALP, the radar module and this head, I don't need anything else?
TIA