PDA

View Full Version : New Hifi Firmware now available on the ALP Update site for new HiFi users.

BestRadarDetectors
12-22-2014, 02:14 PM
The ALP Update site has been updated and you can now download the firmware for your new HiFi Modules. To get them out quicker I was not able to update them as the final version was not available as we were packing and shipping them. You will need to update the Control Set after you receive it and download the latest HiFi firmware (UCSTHIFI.BIN) and also choose the Male or Female Voice Pack. You can put both files on the same USB Drive. The update will take a little over 3 minutes.

Jaguar
12-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Not seeing the updated site...
Edit: Nevermind, under firmware update.

Won Hunglo
12-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Will this film ware work with the android ALP Connect too? I would like to be able to choose based on trip distance.

BestRadarDetectors
12-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Will this film ware work with the android ALP Connect too? I would like to be able to choose based on trip distance.

I cant say I follow your question. You can only connect one controlling device at this time. Either you use the Control Set or The Bluetooth to control your ALP. You can not connect both of them at the same time.

Won Hunglo
12-22-2014, 06:56 PM
I cant say I follow your question. You can only connect one controlling device at this time. Either you use the Control Set or The Bluetooth to control your ALP. You can not connect both of them at the same time.

Actually you did answer my question. Only one device at a time. On short trips I would like the HIFI for no action needed convenience. One long trips I would need the HIFI because my phone sucks battery even when charging when running WAZE & Connect. Every day driving would have been ALP Connect. Might be time to get a patch cord for the switch box and have the best of both worlds. Thanks!