PDA

View Full Version : September 2014 User Meet Discussions

fox in the hole
09-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Hey Mirage..It was great to meet you yesterday..wow what a day it was!..May you send me results specifically for my car so I can get an idea where my weaknesses are?

Mirage
09-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Hey Mirage..It was great to meet you yesterday..wow what a day it was!..May you send me results specifically for my car so I can get an idea where my weaknesses are?

The meet results will be posted later this week. They too have to be compiled and it takes time.

TeamQuack
09-22-2014, 05:52 PM
The meet results will be posted later this week. They too have to be compiled and it takes time.

Thanks again to you, the RALETC guys and BRD for your hard work and dedication. Looking forward to seeing those results so i can make some adjustments to my setup :D

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

BestRadarDetectors
09-22-2014, 06:00 PM
Don't want the RALTEC Shootout results getting mixed with the individual user meet so please keep all meet discussion in this thread. Since there were many members and all the results were manually written on paper each sheets needs to be manually entered in a spreadsheet and will will take some time to compile. Mirage has all the sheets and will put them up in an easy to read fashion as soon as he can. These guys all have regular day jobs and families so please give them some time and they will get them up for you.

Yellowcab
09-22-2014, 06:55 PM
There were 26 pages of data that I gave Mirage this morning. It is a lot to go through.

itwasntme
09-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Said thank you already but, can't say it enough. Thank all of you guys for the meticulous care taken to record the results of all our runs. And thank you Mirage for going through the pile and making it easy to see on the screen. Totally understand that you have a life outside of this. Will be happy to have the results when you can fit it in.

Christoph_Kohl
09-23-2014, 09:00 PM
Thank you guys for organizing this testing session.
Mirage, once again, thank you for updating my LIs from 8.12 to 8.18!

Just goes to show how long I have been putting it off, heh.