PDA

View Full Version : Next Firmware Update

BestRadarDetectors
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Next firmware update will be coming out shortly but this update is mostly for our Europe friends. AntiLaser is always working on keeping everyone protected. In this upcoming update they are adding support for the Traffistar S350 Laser scanners.

http://youtu.be/YtsV9-dtuYc

While this equipment is not here in the US, It just shows that the engineers at AntiLaser are always hard at work on improving their product. Look for Release 4.3.7/4.9 soon. It will also have some light issues corrected and some fine tuning for some additional Lidar guns.

Radarrob
07-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Nice video. I need one of those devices on my driveway and to my collection.

dinkydi
07-21-2014, 04:11 PM
top dog, others follow in the wake :peaceful:

shanetrainST
07-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Cool :)
Great work AntiLaser

I bet you have to put all your sensors on angles to defeat that one, just like Policscan.

dukes
07-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the update!

FJR1300
07-21-2014, 11:28 PM
I don't know how you keep your cool after reading in multiple forums and threads the responses to price increases and discounts...some peoples kids...and why I was so happy when exiting retail and customer service, just sayin'. Have a wonderful day :)

winterbrew
07-22-2014, 07:03 AM
Cool :)
Great work AntiLaser

I bet you have to put all your sensors on angles to defeat that one, just like Policscan.

Looks and seems to have the same capabilities as the pillar mounted Vitronic PoliscanSpeed (measuremnt in curves, approaching/receeding measurement etc) . Notice how their version of the 'evaluation template' box is a different shape to Vitronic's :)

Be interesting to know how Jenoptik's method differs to Vitronic's patent

Top work from the AL team :)