PDA

View Full Version : The eagle has landed!!!

Qui-Gon
04-11-2014, 07:59 PM
As the title suggests, I received my ALP DUAL today!!!

To speed up the installation process, I wired the CPU to power and ground first. Before finalizing where I wanted to place everything, I hooked everything up to the CPU and did the factory reset procedure, then ran the update procedure. After running the update procedure, the LED on the control set was flashing blue (this is good, yes?). I then started placing the jammer heads in the grille, ran the wires into the cabin...then I ran out of daylight. :(

Pictures to be placed in the appropriate section later...

Salty
04-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Nice! Congrats! You waited a pretty long time and its finally paying off!

dinkydi
04-11-2014, 08:03 PM
congrats, welcome to the club :D

SLO
04-11-2014, 08:22 PM
I just ordered my quad with Bluetooth today. cant wait. Your lucky you have yours! I'm jealous

RigToFly01
04-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the club! Flashing blue light is a good thing. Order the Bluetooth, it completes the ALP. imho

wolfpacal
04-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Awesome!!!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

L&R
04-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the club! :welcome:

specifics
04-12-2014, 07:10 AM
As the title suggests, I received my ALP DUAL today!!!

To speed up the installation process, I wired the CPU to power and ground first. Before finalizing where I wanted to place everything, I hooked everything up to the CPU and did the factory reset procedure, then ran the update procedure. After running the update procedure, the LED on the control set was flashing blue (this is good, yes?). I then started placing the jammer heads in the grille, ran the wires into the cabin...then I ran out of daylight. :(

Pictures to be placed in the appropriate section later...

Dude.... you're a fast mover.... Taking your advice this weekend and at least updating the CPU.... Wanted to get to the meet this weekend but my plans have taken a twist..... We should think about something in a month or so in central/west NY for testing....Rochester/Syracuse/Utica region maybe....

Qui-Gon
04-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Dude.... you're a fast mover.... Taking your advice this weekend and at least updating the CPU.... Wanted to get to the meet this weekend but my plans have taken a twist..... We should think about something in a month or so in central/west NY for testing....Rochester/Syracuse/Utica region maybe....

The Great Lakes Rally is coming through Niagara Falls at the end of June...possibilities for you? I'm going to meet everyone at the finish line since I live soooo close!

With respect to the install, I just wanted to make sure everything was working properly before I spent time doing the install. Total time spent installing: just over 2 hours. A few extra minutes was spent adjusting the heads for straight and level. Should be GTG, just need testing! :)

Yellowcab
04-12-2014, 09:29 AM
The Great Lakes Rally is coming through Niagara Falls at the end of June...possibilities for you? I'm going to meet everyone at the finish line since I live soooo close!

With respect to the install, I just wanted to make sure everything was working properly before I spent time doing the install. Total time spent installing: just over 2 hours. A few extra minutes was spent adjusting the heads for straight and level. Should be GTG, just need testing! :)

Come on down for tomorrow''s testing meet.

Qui-Gon
04-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Come on down for tomorrow''s testing meet.

Wish I could, man. Radarrob asked me earlier, and unfortunately I'm needed in my church choir for Palm Sunday (part of my contract - all major liturgical services). Looking forward to seeing the results!

wolfpacal
04-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Dude, let's see this beast!

Qui-Gon
04-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Dude, let's see this beast!

Pictures posted!!!