PDA

View Full Version : How can I enter the menu selectable feature on my stalker dual to change Mph to Km

melbVt
02-28-2014, 08:30 AM
Im the proud new owner of the stalker dual,
However it reads in Mph and I'm looking to run it in km
The manual says it is a menu selectable feature,
I'm not sure if there a combo of buttons to press to enter it,
Hope to find someone who has abit of experience
Please help
MelbVt

dinkydi
02-28-2014, 03:09 PM
sure some of the other guys will chime in, when they wake up :encouragement: have you had a look over on there web site's

melbVt
03-01-2014, 07:56 AM
:moon: Video of how to do it http://radarandlaserforum.com/showthread.php/3649-How-to-change-a-stalker-dual-to-kph
1st=To do this turn the unit on using power button,

2nd= On bottom of unit you see a hole , Poke something in there to press in the button, You shall see Sen in target window, and a number in middle window, and either Hi or Lo on last screen,

3rd = Press button with Squelch 10 on it press it once then once more if need be or till you see Oc ( Degrees celsius ) If you want it to read in MPH press Squelch 10 till you see Degrees Fahrenheit it look like 0F not a long word! Wait theres 1 more step,

4= Press Hold/Xmit button to save, Then power off and back on and test with tuning fork to verify it's in correct measurement unit

Credits for this goes to our valued member RadarRob Cheers to RadarRob For his time and effort to find how to do this,

Cheers, Cheers Cheers,
From MelbVT

dinkydi
03-01-2014, 02:29 PM
great forum :encouragement: