PDA

View Full Version : DGC Issues?

BestRadarDetectors
02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
I know several of you have had issues with DGC and I have been taking with Tim about it. Of course he wants all customers to be treated properly and with respect and when there is an issue he wants to be informed. I know many of you that had issues sent me information on your issues but I currently have 688 PM's and my email box has 15,223 emails stored and I really dont have time to sort through all my correspondence to find all of your guys issues that you had sent me in the past.

If you want your issues addressed please send me a new PM with your past experiences and the issues you had with staff and I will compile all of them and send them over to Tim so they can be addressed and to make sure you guys receive the best service possible in the future.

deano
02-27-2014, 09:51 AM
if you don't mind me asking may I ask how this has come about

BestRadarDetectors
02-27-2014, 10:07 AM
if you don't mind me asking may I ask how this has come about

Tim and I communicate often regarding the industry and the ALP. I have had several members communicate issues with me recently and I brought it up last night in a discussion with him.

shanetrainST
02-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Tim and I communicate often regarding the industry and the ALP. I have had several members communicate issues with me recently and I brought it up last night in a discussion with him.

That's good, hopefully the problem is identified and resolved.
Also note that Tim is a member here (userid DGC) and I'm sure he would respond to PM's. Tim is a good guy and always happy to resolve issues, as he has done for me in the past. Its good that you guys communicate often.

Holla
02-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Dgc ?

shanetrainST
02-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Dgc ?
DGC - Dontgetcaught.com.au is our Australian distributor for ALP gear

Holla
02-27-2014, 09:00 PM
DGC - Dontgetcaught.com.au is our Australian distributor for ALP gear

Gotcha--thanks