PDA

View Full Version : Raletc keeps growing. Welcome Salty as our newest member

Yellowcab
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
RadarRob and I have known Salty since he first entered the community. He is a standup guy who calls it like it is. He has been very helpful at testing meets and has contributed greatly to the community's knowledge. Salty is a person that you can trust and rely upon.

Not only is Salty now a member of RALETC, but we consider him a good friend.

Radarrob, RedRocket, Mirage and I welcome Salty to RALETC.

dinkydi
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
congrats salty, nothing better than to be amongst good friends

laxman
01-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Nicely done salty, wish there was a group around me. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Won Hunglo
01-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Congrats Salty! Looking forward to seeing your countermeasure testing in action.

busta
01-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Getting bigger and better every day with lots of new (old) names

RigToFly01
01-14-2014, 05:51 PM
I would like to be put into the "Hang Around" category.

After a lengthy, phased process, a prospective member is first deemed to be a "hang-around", indicating that the individual is invited to some club events or to meet club members at known gathering places.
If the hang-around is interested, he may be asked to become an "associate", a status that usually lasts a year or two. At the end of that stage, he is reclassified as "prospect", participating in some club activities, but not having voting privileges while he is evaluated for suitability as a full member.

winterbrew
01-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Nice one Salty :)

BestRadarDetectors
01-14-2014, 06:08 PM
Great to see your testing group expand.... Now put that expansion to work... We have the new 9500CI PRO's in stock and Blinder released an Update (Finally), Lets see some of that testing get done.

max
01-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Congrats Salty...

curmudgeon
01-14-2014, 06:55 PM
After a lengthy, phased process, a prospective member is first deemed to be a "hang-around", indicating that the individual is invited to some club events or to meet club members at known gathering places.
If the hang-around is interested, he may be asked to become an "associate", a status that usually lasts a year or two. At the end of that stage, he is reclassified as "prospect", participating in some club activities, but not having voting privileges while he is evaluated for suitability as a full member.

Sounds like the Hells Angels (ducking)

RigToFly01
01-14-2014, 07:01 PM
You are correct Sir!

I grew up on Lower East side on 7th street in NYC. The Hell's Angels owned maybe still do own most of 4th street between 1st and 2nd avenue. To a 7 year old the HA's took care of the neighborhood. Every Saturday afternoon they would rent out a Mister Softee truck. Free Ice Cream for everyone. The would buy us balls and bats and sponsor boxing events.

ECMExpert
01-14-2014, 08:05 PM

Sounds like the Hells Angels (ducking)

Sounds tougher than the Sons of Anarchy!

Tman
01-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Happy to see you.

Where is your nick come from ...curiosity.

kasher1979
01-14-2014, 10:57 PM
RadarRob and I have known Salty since he first entered the community. He is a standup guy who calls it like it is. He has been very helpful at testing meets and has contributed greatly to the community's knowledge. Salty is a person that you can trust and rely upon.

Not only is Salty now a member of RALETC, but we consider him a good friend.

Radarrob, RedRocket, Mirage and I welcome Salty to RALETC.

Congrats Salty!

GotWake
01-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Congrats Salty!

KaPro
01-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Welcome Salty.

Salty
01-15-2014, 04:19 PM
Happy to see you.

Where is your nick come from ...curiosity.

My wife is sweet. Me, not so much. :)

Salty
01-16-2014, 09:03 AM
BTW, thank you for the welcome everyone. I'm honored to be part of such a distinguished group.

JohnBoy
01-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Congrats dude!