PDA

View Full Version : New but not New lol-----

Holla
11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Just found the site--looks good so far!

BestRadarDetectors
11-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the forum. I see from your other posts you have an interest in the AL Priority, Did you already own one? Do you have any other countermeasures?

Mirage
11-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. CMs?

Holla
11-06-2013, 01:09 PM
I thought I registered with my other name "Holla" from the other site but got mixed up, so its me and Yes BRD you know I'm interested and just waiting for all the pieces to come together :)

I run a Red-Line and getting some Parking sensors soon

BestRadarDetectors
11-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I thought I registered with my other name "Holla" from the other site but got mixed up, so its me and Yes BRD you know I'm interested and just waiting for all the pieces to come together :)

I run a Red-Line and getting some Parking sensors soon

Now I know who you are.. Did you want your name changed? AntiLaser is shipping me some Radar Modules this week and I hope to get them next week to start to do some testing on the integration. Those that know me know I wont release anything unless its fully tested.

Holla
11-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Now I know who you are.. Did you want your name changed? AntiLaser is shipping me some Radar Modules this week and I hope to get them next week to start to do some testing on the integration. Those that know me know I wont release anything unless its fully tested.

Sure that would be cool-- change me back to Holla thanks

Yellowcab
11-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your participation. It is nice seeing many familiar faces here.

Holla
11-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Im just speaking out here but on the main page on the threads its hard to distinguish between when a new Post has been submitted in a thread because the colors are somewhat close? I don't have 20/20 lol but changing to a different color would be better, I think? Just a thought

RedRocket
11-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the Forum,Holla.Glad you found us & came aboard.
I'm lovin' my AL-P & IMO it's the best sys. available & should be at the top of your "short list"!

RALETC has a blog site if you want to see Testing results & the IR output pattern of the AL-P if your interested.
http://www.raletc.org/?m=0 (see Blog Archive for October & IR patterns)